Thank you for your interest in applying to the Olive Tree Initiative summer trip!
As part of the application process, please fill out the below survey. If you have any questions regarding the application, contact your chapter coordinator.
This survey should take 5-10 minutes to complete. You will not be able to revise your answers once you submit them. Below are the list of questions that will appear on the survey in case you want to prepare your answers ahead of time.
Survey Questions Include:
1. What college are you currently attending?
2. To which trip are you applying? Middle East or South Caucasus?
3. Please list your Major/Minor
4. Current GPA
5. Year in college (ie: first, second, third...)
6. Please list your campus student organization memberships
7. Community organization memberships (e.g., cultural/religious/service organizations)
8. Please list all of the related coursework that you would have completed by the OTI trip (UC or at a community college)
9. Have you applied to a pervious OTI trip?
10. Students from the UC System may earn 4 units for the trip, credited in the 2014-2015 academic year, via UCI (intercampus credit). Are you interested in this opportunity?
11. Are you taking other classes or programs at your school where you will receive course credit for the trip? (ie: Study Abroad, Undergraduate Research Programs, etc.)
12. For room assignment purposes on the trip, please select a gender (type “Female” or “Male”)
13. Permanent Mailing Address
14. Secondary Email Address (one you check and is separate from school email address)